Friday, August 17, 2012

COPYCAT!!!

 
What's the first thing on your mind when hearing the word copycat?  
what is a copycat? Well, copycat is a person who mimics everything that is in you.  
or copycat is someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
for example, she/he would imitate the style of dress, style of pictures, text styles, and even your speaking style. 
 I think all of you will be imitated by the copycater.


I REALLY HATE COPYCAT!!!
Initially I was pleased when someone imitating me, I am proud because  
I can change a person and especially a trendsetter. 
but over time I began to hate copycat or can be called a plagiarism. 
I become uncomfortable when I wanted to explore my style.  
for example, I have a friend. I do not know if she was imitating me or accidentally have the same style with me. so, at that time I wanted to take pictures and make the images to display picture on my bbm. 
then the next day, when I saw my bbm recent updates, I see the picture display is the same as me.  
her style of picture is not the same, just her photo editing the same way.

 
“Plus, if you’re a copycat, you can never keep up. You’re always in a passive position. You never lead; you always follow. You give birth to something that’s already behind the times—just a knockoff, an inferior version of the original. That’s no way to live.” 
― Jason Fried, Rework
 
another example is, when I'm sending a message to my friends.  
I often sent quote of song to my friends and at the end of my message, I always end with the word "just sing: p". and you know what, a few days later, my friends started to follow that. huh. 
when I laugh, I would write like this "ekeke" followed emoticon "=))" and they were followed.  
I wonder, really very wondered.


 I'd want to say to them, why do you always follow or imitate anyone else? 
you were born an original, do not die a copy. it's awful. 
You must have people who have grown old.  
just be yourself, show your creativity, and change your world with your own without imitating other people, 
so you will be shine.


However, if you still want to be a copycat.  
you should look for people who have bad character is the same as you. 
look for the people, who like to imitate other people.  
then, you live to build a company, and give a name for your company, 
the name of "THE COPYCAT COMPANY". 
where all copycater like you are in the company.  
certainly, there will be someone who will imitate you, 
and you'll know how it feels when your style in duplicate by other people.  
you will feel resentful, hateful, resentful, and so deeply uncomfortable.  
so you wanted to berate him, clawing at his face and pulled her hair until you feel satisfied. haha
*evil laugh*


I just hope that all copycater in this world can change.  
cut it out, before you lose your own creativity and identity.  
all people in the world was created with the intellect and a remarkable mind
which we are racing to create a brilliant idea or creativity. so, please stop it! 
I am pity to see you become a copycat. really pity.



-- E N D --





CATCH U LATER, 
MA SWEETIES


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment